- In this lesson, you will learn how to:
- Add your text to the front cover template
- Change the fonts to your own brand font
- Revise the spacing between letters and lines of text
- Adjust the flow of your text by forcing a line break
- Move items around and center them
- Add a text box and type your own text in it
- Adjust contrast, color, saturation, and more on photos
Congrats! You now have a custom-designed front cover for your book! The next steps get a little more advanced as we dive into downloading templates and laying out the back cover and spine for printing. Once you get the basics down in Canva though, you’ll be a pro in no time!
If while going through these lessons you were completely overwhelmed and would like a professional to get your project completed, I’m here to help! I’d love to chat with you about your project and provide you with the solution you need to get it out in the world! Click the link below to schedule a discovery call that fits your needs.
This Course uses Canva Pro to Design and Layout a Book Cover. You can definitely use the free version of Canva, but you may not have the same capabilities or all of the free fonts and photos available. If you do not have a Canva Pro account and would like to give it a try, you can use my Partner Link to get 45 DAYS of Canva Pro FREE! Just Click Here to sign up.